Performance Analyst (m/f)
A Performance Analyst uses their problem solving, analytical, and communication skills to engage with the field organization as well as strategic clients and partners to define opportunities and solutions in the operations and work cross-functionally with technology, field ops, and other internal teams to drive performance improvements.
- Interpret and provide accurate and timely performance information to the various Boards in a format that is easily understood and relevant to the decision-making process;
- Coordinate the development, as necessary, of information systems to inform key performance indicators, to ensure that other Managers can continuously measure, monitor and improve performance;
- Propose and implement the production performance metrics to assist in benchmarking analysis of various functions;
- Ensure that performance reports are produced and that all deadlines are met;
- Work closely with the information systems team and other functional areas, in coordination with the Project Manager, to automate reporting requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Management or Mathematics;
- 2/3 years of experience;
- Knowledge of tools such as Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of Power BI and SQL is valued;
- Proficiency in English (mandatory) and French.
- Strong independent thinking and problem-solving abilities;
- Excellent organization and communication skills;
- Highly motivated with a strong record of project or process management;
- Strong qualitative skills with the ability to demonstrate quality data organization and analysis techniques.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference PA022019.